Convert J2K to TIFF via C#
Transform J2K into TIFF using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert J2K to TIFF Using C#
In order to convert J2K to TIFF, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert J2K to TIFF via C#
Developers can easily load & convert J2K files to TIFF in just a few lines of code.
- Load J2K file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with TIFF extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert J2K to TIFF - .NET
Free App to Convert J2K to TIFF
- Select or drag and drop J2K image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download TIFF image
Check our live demos to convert J2K to TIFF
J2K What is J2K File Format
A J2K file is an image that is compressed using the wavelet compression instead of DCT compression.Read More
TIFF What is TIFF File Format
TIFF or TIF, Tagged Image File Format, represents raster images that are meant for usage on a variety of devices that comply with this file format standard. It is capable of describing bilevel, grayscale, palette-color and full-color image data in several color spaces. It supports lossy as well as lossless compression schemes to choose between space and time for applications using the format. The format is extensible and has underwent several revisions that allows the inclusion of an unlimited amount of private or special-purpose information. The format is not machine dependent and is free from bounds like processor, operating system, or file systems.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.