Convert J2K to WMZ via C#
Transform J2K into WMZ using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert J2K to WMZ Using C#
In order to convert J2K to WMZ, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert J2K to WMZ via C#
Developers can easily load & convert J2K files to WMZ in just a few lines of code.
- Load J2K file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with WMZ extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert J2K to WMZ - .NET
Free App to Convert J2K to WMZ
- Select or drag and drop J2K image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download WMZ image
Check our live demos to convert J2K to WMZ
J2K What is J2K File Format
A J2K file is an image that is compressed using the wavelet compression instead of DCT compression.Read More
WMZ What is WMZ File Format
WMZ is a file extension for a skin file format in/for/used by Windows Media Player. A WMZ file is basically a zipped WMF file in XML.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.