Convert JPEG to EMZ via C#
Transform JPEG into EMZ using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert JPEG to EMZ Using C#
In order to convert JPEG to EMZ, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert JPEG to EMZ via C#
Developers can easily load & convert JPEG files to EMZ in just a few lines of code.
- Load JPEG file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with EMZ extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert JPEG to EMZ - .NET
Convert JPEGs via Online App
Convert JPEG to EMZ documents by visiting our Live Demos website. The live demo has the following benefits
JPEG What is JPEG File Format
A JPEG is a type of image format that is saved using the method of lossy compression. The output image, as result of compression, is a trade-off between storage size and image quality. Users can adjust the compression level to achieve the desired quality level while at the same time reduce the storage size. Image quality is negligibly affected if 10:1 compression is applied to the image. The higher the compression value, the higher the degradation in image quality.Read More
EMZ What is EMZ File Format
A file with the EMZ file extension is a compressed image file, more specifically referred to as a Windows Compressed Enhanced Metafile fileRead More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.