Convert JPEG2000 to SVG via C#
Transform JPEG2000 into SVG using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert JPEG2000 to SVG Using C#
In order to convert JPEG2000 to SVG, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert JPEG2000 to SVG via C#
Developers can easily load & convert JPEG2000 files to SVG in just a few lines of code.
- Load JPEG2000 file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with SVG extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert JPEG2000 to SVG - .NET
Free App to Convert JPEG2000 to SVG
- Select or drag and drop JPEG2000 image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download SVG image
Check our live demos to convert JPEG2000 to SVG
JPEG2000 What is JPEG2000 File Format
JPEG 2000 (JP2) is an image coding system and state-of-the-art image compression standard. Designed, using wavelet technology JPEG 2000 can code lossless content in any quality at once. Moreover, without any substantial penalty in coding efficiency, JPEG 2000 have the capability to access and decode the same content efficaciously into a variety of other resolutions and qualities. The code streams in JPEG 2000 is significantly scalable having regions of interest that provide the facility for spatial random access. Possessing Up to 16384 diverse components with the dimensions in terapixels, and precision that can be high as 38 bits/sample.Read More
SVG What is SVG File Format
SVG files are Scalable Vector Graphics Files that use XML based text format for describing the appearance of image. The word Scalable refers to the fact that the SVG can be scaled to different sizes without losing any quality. Text based description of such files make them independent of resolution. It is one of the mostly used format for building website and print graphics in order to achieve scalability. The format can only be used for two-dimensional graphics though. SVG files can be viewed/opened in almost all modern browsers including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.