Convert ODG to HTML via C#
Transform ODG into HTML using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert ODG to HTML Using C#
In order to convert ODG to HTML, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert ODG to HTML via C#
Developers can easily load & convert ODG files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load ODG file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with HTML extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert ODG to HTML - .NET
ODG What is ODG File Format
The ODG file format is used by Apache OpenOffice's Draw application to store drawing elements as a vector image. It follows the XML based file format specifications outlined by Advancement of Structural Information Standards (OASIS). ODG represents drawings as vector images using points, lines and curves. Besides OpenOffice, LibreOffice and other applications also provide support for working with ODG file format. Other formats supported by OpenOffice, for example, include ODT, ODF, ODP and ODS.Read More
HTML What is HTML File Format
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.