Convert OTG to APNG via C#
Transform OTG into APNG using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert OTG to APNG Using C#
In order to convert OTG to APNG, we’ll use
Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert OTG to APNG via C#
Developers can easily load & convert OTG files to APNG in just a few lines of code.
- Load OTG file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with APNG extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert OTG to APNG - .NET
OTG What is OTG File Format
An OTG file is a drawing template that is created using the OpenDocument standard that follows the OASIS Office Applications 1.0 specification. It represents the default organization of drawing elements for a vector image that can be used to further enhance the contents of the file.Read More
APNG What is APNG File Format
A file with .apng (Animated Portable Network Graphics) extension is a raster graphic format and is an unofficial extension to the Portable Network Graphic (PNG ). It comprises of multiple frames (each of PNG image) that represents an animation sequence. This gives similar visualization as a GIF file. APNG files support 24-bit images and 8-bit transparency. APNG is backward compatible with non-animated GIF files. APNG files use the same .png extension and can be opened by applications such as Mozilla Firefox, Chrome with APNG support, iMessage apps for iOS 10.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.