Convert OTG to CANVAS via C#
Transform OTG into CANVAS using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert OTG to CANVAS Using C#
In order to convert OTG to CANVAS, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert OTG to CANVAS via C#
Developers can easily load & convert OTG files to CANVAS in just a few lines of code.
- Load OTG file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with CANVAS extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert OTG to CANVAS - .NET
Free App to Convert OTG to CANVAS
- Select or drag and drop OTG image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download CANVAS image
Check our live demos to convert OTG to CANVAS
OTG What is OTG File Format
An OTG file is a drawing template that is created using the OpenDocument standard that follows the OASIS Office Applications 1.0 specification. It represents the default organization of drawing elements for a vector image that can be used to further enhance the contents of the file.Read More
CANVAS What is CANVAS File Format
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.