Convert PNG to EMZ via C#
Transform PNG into EMZ using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert PNG to EMZ Using C#
In order to convert PNG to EMZ, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert PNG to EMZ via C#
Developers can easily load & convert PNG files to EMZ in just a few lines of code.
- Load PNG file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with EMZ extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert PNG to EMZ - .NET
PNG What is PNG File Format
PNG, Portable Network Graphics, refers to a type of raster image file format that use loseless compression. This file format was created as a replacement of Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) and has no copyright limitations. However, PNG file format does not support animations. PNG file format supports loseless image compression that makes it popular among its users. With the passage of time, PNG has evolved as one of the mostly used image file format. Almost all Operating Systems have support for opening PNG files. For example, Microsoft Windows viewer has the capability to open PNG files as the OS has by default the support available as part of installation.Read More
EMZ What is EMZ File Format
A file with the EMZ file extension is a compressed image file, more specifically referred to as a Windows Compressed Enhanced Metafile fileRead More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.