Convert PNG to PSD via C#
Transform PNG into PSD using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert PNG to PSD Using C#
In order to convert PNG to PSD, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert PNG to PSD via C#
Developers can easily load & convert PNG files to PSD in just a few lines of code.
- Load PNG file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with PSD extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert PNG to PSD - .NET
Free App to Convert PNG to PSD
- Select or drag and drop PNG image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download PSD image
Check our live demos to convert PNG to PSD
PNG What is PNG File Format
PNG, Portable Network Graphics, refers to a type of raster image file format that use loseless compression. This file format was created as a replacement of Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) and has no copyright limitations. However, PNG file format does not support animations. PNG file format supports loseless image compression that makes it popular among its users. With the passage of time, PNG has evolved as one of the mostly used image file format. Almost all Operating Systems have support for opening PNG files. For example, Microsoft Windows viewer has the capability to open PNG files as the OS has by default the support available as part of installation.Read More
PSD What is PSD File Format
PSD, Photoshop Document, represents Adobe Photoshop’s native file format used for graphics designing and development. PSD files may include image layers, adjustment layers, layer masks, annotations, file information, keywords and other Photoshop-specific elements.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.