Convert SVG to J2K via C#
Transform SVG into J2K using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert SVG to J2K Using C#
In order to convert SVG to J2K, we’ll use
Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert SVG to J2K via C#
Developers can easily load & convert SVG files to J2K in just a few lines of code.
- Load SVG file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with J2K extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert SVG to J2K - .NET
SVG What is SVG File Format
SVG files are Scalable Vector Graphics Files that use XML based text format for describing the appearance of image. The word Scalable refers to the fact that the SVG can be scaled to different sizes without losing any quality. Text based description of such files make them independent of resolution. It is one of the mostly used format for building website and print graphics in order to achieve scalability. The format can only be used for two-dimensional graphics though. SVG files can be viewed/opened in almost all modern browsers including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.Read More
J2K What is J2K File Format
A J2K file is an image that is compressed using the wavelet compression instead of DCT compression.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.