Convert SVGZ to DXF via C#
Transform SVGZ into DXF using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert SVGZ to DXF Using C#
In order to convert SVGZ to DXF, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert SVGZ to DXF via C#
Developers can easily load & convert SVGZ files to DXF in just a few lines of code.
- Load SVGZ file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with DXF extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert SVGZ to DXF - .NET
Free App to Convert SVGZ to DXF
- Select or drag and drop SVGZ image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download DXF image
Check our live demos to convert SVGZ to DXF
SVGZ What is SVGZ File Format
A file with .svgz extension is a compressed version of Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG) file. It is compressed with gzip compression and contains data in XML format. SVGZ files support transparency, gradients, animations, and filters. SVGZ files are smaller in size as compared to the default SVG files and this reduced file size helps transfer the graphics files online. Graphics designer create SVGZ files using tools like Adobe Illustrator, Corel PaintShop Pro, and others. However, SVGZ files can be generated by enabling GZip compression in the Apache Server while sending out the image data.Read More
DXF What is DXF File Format
DXF, Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format, is a tagged data representation of AutoCAD drawing file. Each element in the file has a prefix integer number called a group code. This group code actually represents the element that follows and indicates the meaning of a data element for a given object type. DXF makes it possible to represent almost all user-specified information in a drawing file.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.