Convert SVGZ to J2K via C#
Transform SVGZ into J2K using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert SVGZ to J2K Using C#
In order to convert SVGZ to J2K, we’ll use
Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert SVGZ to J2K via C#
Developers can easily load & convert SVGZ files to J2K in just a few lines of code.
- Load SVGZ file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with J2K extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert SVGZ to J2K - .NET
SVGZ What is SVGZ File Format
A file with .svgz extension is a compressed version of Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG) file. It is compressed with gzip compression and contains data in XML format. SVGZ files support transparency, gradients, animations, and filters. SVGZ files are smaller in size as compared to the default SVG files and this reduced file size helps transfer the graphics files online. Graphics designer create SVGZ files using tools like Adobe Illustrator, Corel PaintShop Pro, and others. However, SVGZ files can be generated by enabling GZip compression in the Apache Server while sending out the image data.Read More
J2K What is J2K File Format
A J2K file is an image that is compressed using the wavelet compression instead of DCT compression.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.