Convert TGA to DXF via C#
Transform TGA into DXF using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert TGA to DXF Using C#
In order to convert TGA to DXF, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert TGA to DXF via C#
Developers can easily load & convert TGA files to DXF in just a few lines of code.
- Load TGA file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with DXF extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert TGA to DXF - .NET
TGA What is TGA File Format
Truevision TGA, often referred to as TARGA, is a raster graphics file format created by Truevision Inc. (now part of Avid Technology). It was the native format of TARGA and VISTA boards, which were the first graphic cards for IBM-compatible PCs to support Highcolor/truecolor display.Read More
DXF What is DXF File Format
DXF, Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format, is a tagged data representation of AutoCAD drawing file. Each element in the file has a prefix integer number called a group code. This group code actually represents the element that follows and indicates the meaning of a data element for a given object type. DXF makes it possible to represent almost all user-specified information in a drawing file.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.