Convert TIF to APNG via C#
Transform TIF into APNG using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert TIF to APNG Using C#
In order to convert TIF to APNG, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert TIF to APNG via C#
Developers can easily load & convert TIF files to APNG in just a few lines of code.
- Load TIF file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with APNG extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert TIF to APNG - .NET
TIF What is TIF File FormatRead More
APNG What is APNG File Format
A file with .apng (Animated Portable Network Graphics) extension is a raster graphic format and is an unofficial extension to the Portable Network Graphic (PNG ). It comprises of multiple frames (each of PNG image) that represents an animation sequence. This gives similar visualization as a GIF file. APNG files support 24-bit images and 8-bit transparency. APNG is backward compatible with non-animated GIF files. APNG files use the same .png extension and can be opened by applications such as Mozilla Firefox, Chrome with APNG support, iMessage apps for iOS 10.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.