Convert TIF to ICO via C#
Transform TIF into ICO using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert TIF to ICO Using C#
In order to convert TIF to ICO, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert TIF to ICO via C#
Developers can easily load & convert TIF files to ICO in just a few lines of code.
- Load TIF file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with ICO extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert TIF to ICO - .NET
TIF What is TIF File FormatRead More
ICO What is ICO File Format
The ICO file format is an image file format for computer icons in Microsoft Windows. ICO files contain one or more small images at multiple sizes and color depths, such that they may be scaled appropriately. In Windows, all executables that display an icon to the user, on the desktop, in the Start Menu, or in Windows Explorer, must carry the icon in ICO format.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.