Convert TIF to J2K via C#
Transform TIF into J2K using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert TIF to J2K Using C#
In order to convert TIF to J2K, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert TIF to J2K via C#
Developers can easily load & convert TIF files to J2K in just a few lines of code.
- Load TIF file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with J2K extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert TIF to J2K - .NET
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.