Convert TIF to WEBP via C#
Transform TIF into WEBP using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert TIF to WEBP Using C#
In order to convert TIF to WEBP, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert TIF to WEBP via C#
Developers can easily load & convert TIF files to WEBP in just a few lines of code.
- Load TIF file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with WEBP extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert TIF to WEBP - .NET
Free App to Convert TIF to WEBP
- Select or drag and drop TIF image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download WEBP image
Check our live demos to convert TIF to WEBP
TIF What is TIF File FormatRead More
WEBP What is WEBP File Format
WebP, introduced by Google, is a modern raster web image file format that is based on lossless and lossy compression. It provides same image quality while considerably reducing the image size. Since most of the web pages use images as effective representation of data, the use of WebP images in web pages results in faster loading of web pages. As per Google, WebP lossless images are 26% smaller in size compared to PNGs, while WebP lossy images are 25-34% smaller than comparable JPEG images. Images are compared based on the Structural Similarity (SSIM) index between WebP and other image file formats. WebP is a sister project of WebM multimedia container format.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.