Convert TIFF to HTML via C#
Transform TIFF into HTML using native .NET APIs without needing any image editor or 3rd-party libraries.
How to Convert TIFF to HTML Using C#
In order to convert TIFF to HTML, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Imaging
Steps to Convert TIFF to HTML via C#
Developers can easily load & convert TIFF files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load TIFF file with Image.Load method
- Create & set the instance of required subclass of ImageOptionsBase (e.g. BmpOptions, PngOptions, etc.)
- Call the Image.Save method
- Pass file path with HTML extension & object of ImageOptionsBase class
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Application, ASP.NET Web Application.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET referenced in your project.
Convert TIFF to HTML - .NET
Free App to Convert TIFF to HTML
- Select or drag and drop TIFF image
- Choose format and click Convert button
- Click Download button to download HTML image
Check our live demos to convert TIFF to HTML
TIFF What is TIFF File Format
TIFF or TIF, Tagged Image File Format, represents raster images that are meant for usage on a variety of devices that comply with this file format standard. It is capable of describing bilevel, grayscale, palette-color and full-color image data in several color spaces. It supports lossy as well as lossless compression schemes to choose between space and time for applications using the format. The format is extensible and has underwent several revisions that allows the inclusion of an unlimited amount of private or special-purpose information. The format is not machine dependent and is free from bounds like processor, operating system, or file systems.Read More
HTML What is HTML File Format
Other Supported Conversions
Using C#, one can easily convert different formats including.