How to Convert ONE to PDF Using C#
In order to convert ONE to PDF, we’ll use Aspose.Note for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Note and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.NOTE
Steps to Convert ONE to PDF via C#
Aspose.NOTE makes it easy for the developers to load & convert ONE files to PDF in just a few lines of code.
- Load ONE file with Document class
- Call the Document.Save method
- Pass output file path & SaveFormat.Pdf as parameters
Aspose.NOTE for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.NOTE for .NET DLL referenced in your project.