Convert EPS to BMP via C#
Render EPS as BMP on .NET Framework Platform, Windows and ASP.NET Applications.
How to Convert EPS to BMP Using C#
In order to convert EPS to BMP, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Page and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Page
Steps to Convert EPS to BMP via C#
Aspose.Page makes it easy for the developers to load & convert EPS files to BMP in just a few lines of code.
- Load EPS file in an instance of PsDocument via a stream
- Create & set instances of ImageSaveOptions & ImageDevice classes
- Call PsDocument.Save method with objects of ImageSaveOptions & ImageDevice as parameters
Aspose.Page for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework Platform, Windows and ASP.NET Applications.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Page for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows EPS to BMP C# Conversion
Free App to Convert EPS to BMP
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert EPS into many other file formats including few listed below.