Convert EPS to HTML via C++
Sample code for EPS to HTML C++ conversion. Use API example code for batch EPS files to HTML conversion with VC++, GNU C++ in kinds of application.
Convert EPS to HTML in C++
Convert programmatically EPS to HTML format with a modern C++ API. Use just a few lines of code to convert EPS to HTML. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to easily solve the tasks of converting EPS to HTML using the C++. For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the quality of converting file to file directly in your browser online in a second. In order to convert EPS to HTML, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for C++ API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.PDF and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.PDF.Cpp
How to Convert EPS to HTML
C++ developers can easily load & convert EPS files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Html as parameters
- HTML file will be saved at the specified path
Aspose.PDF for C++ is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit, and Linux 64 bit.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows EPS to HTML C++ Conversion
// Load the EPS. auto doc = MakeObject<Document>(u"sourceFile.eps"); // Save in HTML format. doc->Save(u"convertedFile.html", SaveFormat::Html);