Convert EPS to TEX via C++
Sample code for EPS to TEX C++ conversion. Use API example code for batch EPS files to TEX conversion with VC++, GNU C++ in kinds of application.
Convert EPS to TEX in C++
Convert programmatically EPS to TEX format with a modern C++ API. Use just a few lines of code to convert EPS to TEX. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to easily solve the tasks of converting EPS to TEX using the C++. For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the quality of converting file to file directly in your browser online in a second. In order to convert EPS to TEX, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for C++ API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.PDF and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.PDF.Cpp
How to Convert EPS to TEX
C++ developers can easily load & convert EPS files to TEX in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Tex as parameters
- TEX file will be saved at the specified path
Aspose.PDF for C++ is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit, and Linux 64 bit.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows EPS to TEX C++ Conversion
// Load the EPS. auto doc = MakeObject<Document>(u"sourceFile.eps"); // Save in TEX format. doc->Save(u"convertedFile.tex", SaveFormat::Tex);