Convert PDF to BMP via C++
Sample code for PDF to BMP C++ conversion. Use API example code for batch PDF files to BMP conversion with VC++, GNU C++ in kinds of application.
Convert PDF to BMP in C++
Convert programmatically PDF to BMP format with a modern C++ API. Use just a few lines of code to convert PDF to BMP. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to easily solve the tasks of converting PDF to BMP using the C++. For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the quality of converting file to file directly in your browser online in a second. In order to convert PDF to BMP, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for C++ API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.PDF and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.PDF.Cpp
How to Convert PDF to BMP
C++ developers can easily load & convert PDF files to BMP in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Create & set the instance of BmpDevice class with Size & Resolution
- Call BmpDevice.Process method with page index & output file path as parameters
- Save the output BMP file
Aspose.PDF for C++ is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit, and Linux 64 bit.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows PDF to BMP C++ Conversion
// Load the PDF. auto doc = MakeObject<Document>(u"sourceFile.pdf"); // Save in BMP format. doc->Save(u"convertedFile.bmp", SaveFormat::Bmp);