Convert PS to EPUB via C#
Sample code for PS to EPUB C++ conversion. Use API example code for batch PS files to EPUB conversion with VC++, GNU C++ in kinds of application.
Convert PS to EPUB in C++
Convert programmatically PS to EPUB format with a modern C++ API. Use just a few lines of code to convert PS to EPUB. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to easily solve the tasks of converting PS to EPUB using the C++. For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the quality of converting file to file directly in your browser online in a second. In order to convert PS to EPUB, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for C++ API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.PDF and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.PDF.Cpp
How to Convert PS to EPUB
C++ developers can easily load & convert PS files to EPUB in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Epub as parameters
- Save the output EPUB file
Aspose.PDF for C++ is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit, and Linux 64 bit.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
<% cnv2.code-block.title %>
// Load the PS. auto doc = MakeObject<Document>(u"sourceFile.ps"); // Save in EPUB format. doc->Save(u"convertedFile.epub", SaveFormat::Epub);