Convert PS to PPTX via Java
Sample code for PS to PPTX Java conversion. Programmers can use this example code to export PS to PPTX within any Web or Desktop Java-based Application.
Convert PS to PPTX in Java
Convert programmatically PS to PPTX format with a modern Java API. Use just a few lines of code to convert PS to PPTX. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to easily solve the tasks of converting PS to PPTX using the Java. For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the quality of converting file to file directly in your browser online in a second. In order to convert PS to PPTX, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for Java API which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from Maven and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages.
How to Convert PS to PPTX
Java developers can easily load & convert PS files to PPTX in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Call Document.Process method with page index & output file path as parameters
- Save the output PPTX file
Aspose.PDF for Java is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Development environment like Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA.
- Aspose.PDF for Java library referenced in your project.