Convert XSLFO to GIF via Java
Sample code for XSLFO to GIF Java conversion. Programmers can use this example code to export XSLFO to GIF within any Web or Desktop Java-based Application.
Convert XSLFO to GIF in Java
Convert programmatically XSLFO to GIF format with a modern Java API. Use just a few lines of code to convert XSLFO to GIF. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to easily solve the tasks of converting XSLFO to GIF using the Java. For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the quality of converting file to file directly in your browser online in a second. In order to convert XSLFO to GIF, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for Java API which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from Maven and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages.
How to Convert XSLFO to GIF
Java developers can easily load & convert XSLFO files to GIF in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Gif as parameters
- Save the output GIF file
Aspose.PDF for Java is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Development environment like Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA.
- Aspose.PDF for Java library referenced in your project.