Convert EPS to XLSX in .NET
How to convert EPS to XLSX? You can easily convert programmatically a document from EPS to XLSX format with a modern document-processing .NET API. Use just a few lines of С# code to convert files with high quality. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to efficiently solve the tasks of converting EPS to XLSX using .NET.
For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the other conversions of formats, which are supported by our library.
In order to convert EPS to XLSX, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy-to-use conversion API for .NET platform. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages. To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion EPS to XLSX code snippet. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
How to Convert EPS to XLSX
.NET developers can easily load & convert EPS files to XLSX in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Xlsx as parameters
- XLSX file will be saved at the specified path
Aspose.PDF for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft® Windows™ or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
Here is an example that demonstrates how to convert EPS to XLSX in C#. You can follow these easy steps to convert your EPS file to XLSX format. First, upload your EPS file and then simply save it as a XLSX file. You can use fully qualified filenames for both EPS reading and XLSX writing. The output XLSX content and formatting will be identical to the original EPS document.
Example: Convert EPS to XLSX via C#
This sample code shows EPS to XLSX C# Conversion
File not added
Convert EPS to XLSX using .NET library
Aspose.PDF for C# API provides a wide range of features for working with PDF files. Some of the features include:
- Create PDF documents from scratch or from HTML, XML, or images.
- Edit existing PDF documents by adding or removing pages, text, images, and other content.
- Convert PDF documents to other formats such as HTML, XML, and images.
- Render PDF documents to images or XPS format.
- Print PDF documents directly from your application.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
You can find more information on Aspose.PDF for C# API in this Aspose documentation