Convert HTML to PDF in .NET
How to convert HTML to PDF? You can easily convert programmatically a document from HTML to PDF format with a modern document-processing .NET API. Use just a few lines of С# code to convert files with high quality. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to efficiently solve the tasks of converting HTML to PDF using .NET.
For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the other conversions of formats, which are supported by our library.
In order to convert HTML to PDF, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy-to-use conversion API for .NET platform. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages. To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion HTML to PDF code snippet. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
How to Convert HTML to PDF
.NET developers can easily load & convert HTML files to PDF in just a few lines of code.
- Load HTML file with an instance of Document
- Set encryption parameters to generate Password Protected PDF
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Pdf as parameters
- PDF file will be saved at the specified path
Here is an example that demonstrates how to convert HTML to PDF in C#. You can follow these easy steps to convert your HTML file to PDF format. First, upload your HTML file and then simply save it as a PDF file. You can use fully qualified filenames for both HTML reading and PDF writing. The output PDF content and formatting will be identical to the original HTML document.
Example: Convert HTML to PDF via C#
This sample code shows HTML to PDF C# Conversion
File not added
Convert HTML to PDF using .NET library
Aspose.PDF for C# API provides a wide range of features for working with PDF files. Some of the features include:
- Create PDF documents from scratch or from HTML, XML, or images.
- Edit existing PDF documents by adding or removing pages, text, images, and other content.
- Convert PDF documents to other formats such as HTML, XML, and images.
- Render PDF documents to images or XPS format.
- Print PDF documents directly from your application.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
You can find more information on Aspose.PDF for C# API in this Aspose documentation