Convert PDF to HTML in .NET
How to convert PDF to HTML? You can easily convert programmatically a document from PDF to HTML format with a modern document-processing .NET API. Use just a few lines of С# code to convert files with high quality. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to efficiently solve the tasks of converting PDF to HTML using .NET.
For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the other conversions of formats, which are supported by our library.
In order to convert PDF to HTML, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy-to-use conversion API for .NET platform. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages. To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion PDF to HTML code snippet. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
How to Convert PDF to HTML
.NET developers can easily load & convert PDF files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Add namespace in relevant class
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Html as parameters
- Save the output HTML file
Here is an example that demonstrates how to convert PDF to HTML in C#. You can follow these easy steps to convert your PDF file to HTML format. First, upload your PDF file and then simply save it as a HTML file. You can use fully qualified filenames for both PDF reading and HTML writing. The output HTML content and formatting will be identical to the original PDF document.
Example: Convert PDF to HTML via C#
This sample code shows PDF to HTML C# Conversion
File not added
Convert PDF to HTML using .NET library
Aspose.PDF for C# API provides a wide range of features for working with PDF files. Some of the features include:
- Create PDF documents from scratch or from HTML, XML, or images.
- Edit existing PDF documents by adding or removing pages, text, images, and other content.
- Convert PDF documents to other formats such as HTML, XML, and images.
- Render PDF documents to images or XPS format.
- Print PDF documents directly from your application.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
You can find more information on Aspose.PDF for C# API in this Aspose documentation