Convert XPS to PNG via C#
XPS to PNG C# conversion. Programmers can use this example code to export XPS to PNG within any .NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET 5-7
Convert XPS to PNG in .NET
How to convert XPS to PNG? You can easily convert programmatically a document from XPS to PNG format with a modern document-processing .NET API. Use just a few lines of С# code to convert files with high quality. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to efficiently solve the tasks of converting XPS to PNG using .NET.
For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the other conversions of formats, which are supported by our library.
In order to convert XPS to PNG, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy-to-use conversion API for .NET platform. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages. To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion XPS to PNG code snippet. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
How to Convert XPS to PNG
.NET developers can easily load & convert XPS files to PNG in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Create & set the instance of PngDevice class with Size & Resolution
- Call PngDevice.Process method with page index & output file path as parameters
- Save the output PNG file
Aspose.PDF for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft® Windows™ or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
Here is an example that demonstrates how to convert XPS to PNG in C#. You can follow these easy steps to convert your XPS file to PNG format. First, upload your XPS file and then simply save it as a PNG file. You can use fully qualified filenames for both XPS reading and PNG writing. The output PNG content and formatting will be identical to the original XPS document.
Example: Convert XPS to PNG via C#
.NET library to convert XPS to PNG
Aspose.PDF for C# API provides a wide range of features for working with PDF files. Some of the features include:
- Create PDF documents from scratch or from HTML, XML, or images.
- Edit existing PDF documents by adding or removing pages, text, images, and other content.
- Convert PDF documents to other formats such as HTML, XML, and images.
- Render PDF documents to images or XPS format.
- Print PDF documents directly from your application.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
You can find more information on Aspose.PDF for C# API in this Aspose documentation