How to Merge PDF files Using .NET Library
In order to merge PDF file, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy-to-use document manipulation API for net platform. Our .NET Library can convert a document from any supported download format to any supported save format. Aspose.PDF for .NET library provides fairly universal solutions that will help you solve the tasks of converting documents. Aspose.PDF supports the largest number of popular document formats, both for loading and saving. Draw your attention that the current section describes only popular conversions. The current page provides information about converting format to format. However, there are many combinations for converting your files. For a complete list of supported formats, see the section Supported File Formats. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.PDF and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Merge PDF files via C#
You need Aspose.PDF for .NET to try the code in your environment.
- Open first document.
- Open second document.
- Add pages of second document to the first.
- Save concatenated output file
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
C# - example code to merge PDF files.