Delete Watermark from PDF File Using .NET Library
In order to delete Watermark from PDF File, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for .NET API, which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy-to-use document manipulation API for .NET. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.PDF and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Remove Watermark via C#
To try the code in your environment, you need Aspose.PDF for .NET.
- Load the PDF with an instance of Document.
- Create an instance of WatermarkArtifact.
- Set properties of WatermarkArtifact object.
- Add watermark using method Add of Aspose.Pdf.Page.Artifacts collection class.
- Save PDF file
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
Delete Watermark from PDF - C#
About Aspose.PDF for .NET API
A PDF Processing Library to create cross-platform applications with the ability to generate, modify, convert, render, secure and print documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting various file formats into PDF including HTML and converting PDF documents into various output formats. Developers can easily render all HTML content in a single Page PDF as well as convert HTML files with SVG graphic tags to Tagged PDF files. .NET PDF API offers compression, table creation, graph & image functions, hyperlinks, stamp and watermarking tasks, extended security controls & custom font handling.