Convert MHT to EPUB via Python
MHT to EPUB Python conversion. Programmers can use this example code to export MHT to EPUB within any .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
Convert MHT to EPUB in Python for .NET
How to convert MHT to EPUB? You can easily convert programmatically a document from MHT to EPUB format with a modern document-processing Python API. Use just a few lines of code to convert files with high quality. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to easily solve the tasks of converting MHT to EPUB using Python.
For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the other conversions of formats, which are supported by our library.
With Aspose.PDF for .NET library you can convert MHT to EPUB programmatically. PDF software from Aspose is ideal for individuals, small or large businesses. Since it is able to process a large amount of information, perform the conversion quickly and efficiently and protect your data. A peculiar feature from Aspose.PDF is an API for converting MHT to EPUB. The trait of this approach is that you only need to open the NuGet package manager, search for ‘Aspose.PDF for .NET’, and install it without any special complex settings. (Use the command from the Package Manager Console for installing). To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion MHT to EPUB code snippet. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
How to Convert MHT to EPUB
Python for .NET developers can easily load & convert MHT files to EPUB in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Epub as parameters
- EPUB file will be saved at the specified path
Aspose.PDF for Python for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft® Windows™ or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
Here is an example that demonstrates how to convert MHT to EPUB in Python. You can follow these easy steps to convert your MHT file to EPUB format. First, upload your MHT file and then simply save it as a EPUB file. You can use fully qualified filenames for both MHT reading and EPUB writing. The output EPUB content and formatting will be identical to the original MHT document.
Example: Convert MHT to EPUB via Python
Python for .NET library to convert MHT to EPUB
Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET API supports most established PDF standards and PDF specifications. It allows developers to insert tables, graphs, images, hyperlinks, custom fonts - and more - into PDF documents. Moreover, it is also possible to compress PDF documents. Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET provides excellent security features to develop secure PDF documents. Some of the key features of Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET API include:
- Ability to read & export PDFs in multiple image formats including BMP, GIF, JPEG & PNG.
- Set basic information (e.g. author, creator) of the PDF document.
- Conversion Features: Convert PDF to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Convert PDF to Images formats. Convert PDF file to HTML format and vice versa. Convert PDF to EPUB, Text, XPS, etc.
You can find more information about Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET API on our documentation on how to use API.