Convert PDFA to HTML in Python for .NET
How to convert PDFA to HTML? You can easily convert programmatically a document from PDFA to HTML format with a modern document-processing Python API. Use just a few lines of code to convert files with high quality. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to easily solve the tasks of converting PDFA to HTML using Python.
For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the other conversions of formats, which are supported by our library.
With Aspose.PDF for .NET library you can convert PDFA to HTML programmatically. PDF software from Aspose is ideal for individuals, small or large businesses. Since it is able to process a large amount of information, perform the conversion quickly and efficiently and protect your data. A peculiar feature from Aspose.PDF is an API for converting PDFA to HTML. The trait of this approach is that you only need to open the NuGet package manager, search for ‘Aspose.PDF for .NET’, and install it without any special complex settings. (Use the command from the Package Manager Console for installing). To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion PDFA to HTML code snippet. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
How to Convert PDFA to HTML
Python for .NET developers can easily load & convert PDFA files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Add namespace in relevant class
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Html as parameters
- Save the output HTML file
Aspose.PDF for Python for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft® Windows™ or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
Here is an example that demonstrates how to convert PDFA to HTML in Python. You can follow these easy steps to convert your PDFA file to HTML format. First, upload your PDFA file and then simply save it as a HTML file. You can use fully qualified filenames for both PDFA reading and HTML writing. The output HTML content and formatting will be identical to the original PDFA document.
Example: Convert PDFA to HTML via Python
This sample code shows PDFA to HTML Python Conversion
File not added
def convert_PDF_to_HTML(self, infile, outfile): path_infile = self.dataDir + infile path_outfile = self.dataDir + outfile # Open PDF document document = Document(path_infile) # save document in HTML format save_options = HtmlSaveOptions() document.Save(path_outfile, save_options)
Python for .NET library to convert PDFA to HTML
Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET API supports most established PDF standards and PDF specifications. It allows developers to insert tables, graphs, images, hyperlinks, custom fonts - and more - into PDF documents. Moreover, it is also possible to compress PDF documents. Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET provides excellent security features to develop secure PDF documents. Some of the key features of Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET API include:
- Ability to read & export PDFs in multiple image formats including BMP, GIF, JPEG & PNG.
- Set basic information (e.g. author, creator) of the PDF document.
- Conversion Features: Convert PDF to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Convert PDF to Images formats. Convert PDF file to HTML format and vice versa. Convert PDF to EPUB, Text, XPS, etc.
You can find more information about Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET API on our documentation on how to use API.