Merge PDF to XPS via Python
Merge PDF documents into single formats XPS on .NET using Python. Programmers can use this example code to combine PDF on .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
Merge PDF to XPS Using Python
How to merge PDF to XPS? With Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET library you can merge PDF to XPS programmatically. PDF software from Aspose is ideal for individuals, small or large businesses. Since it is able to process a large amount of information, perform the concatenation quickly and efficiently and protect your data. A peculiar feature from Aspose.PDF is an API for merging PDF to XPS. The trait of this approach is that you only need to open the NuGet package manager, search for ‘Aspose.PDF for .NET’, and install it without any special complex settings. (Use the command from the Package Manager Console for installing). Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages. To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion PDF to XPS code snippet.
How to merge PDF to XPS via Python
Python for .NET developers can easily load & merge PDF files to XPS in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document, and run a loop for merging files
- In loop: add a new page to XPS document
- In loop: add PDF file to new page
- After the loop save the result
Aspose.PDF for Python for .NETis supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft® Windows™ or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
Here is an example that demonstrates how to merge PDF to XPS in Python. Combine multiple documents into a single file with ease. If you are developing code in Python, this task can be simpler than it sounds. You can use fully qualified filenames for both PDF reading and XPS writing. Check out this Python example that show how to merge multiple documents of either the same or different file types into one file using Python.
Merge PDF files using Python for .NET and save as XPS
Python for .NET library to combine PDF to XPS
Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET API supports most established PDF standards and PDF specifications. It allows developers to insert tables, graphs, images, hyperlinks, custom fonts - and more - into PDF documents. Moreover, it is also possible to compress PDF documents. Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET provides excellent security features to develop secure PDF documents. Some of the key features of Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET API include:
- Ability to read & export PDFs in multiple image formats including BMP, GIF, JPEG & PNG.
- Set basic information (e.g. author, creator) of the PDF document.
- Conversion Features: Convert PDF to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Convert PDF to Images formats. Convert PDF file to HTML format and vice versa. Convert PDF to EPUB, Text, XPS, etc.
You can find more information about Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET API on our documentation on how to use API.