Convert PSD to PSB via Java
Read & convert PSD to PSB from within any Java applications without needing Adobe Photoshop.
How to Convert PSD to PSB Using Java
In order to render PSD to PSB, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-psd</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-psd API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert PSD to PSB via Java
Aspose.PSD API makes it easy for the developers to convert PSD file to PSB in just a few lines of code.
- Load PSD file with Image.load method
- Cast the Image object to PsdImage
- Call PsdImage.save method with output file path & an instace of PsdOptions
Aspose.PSD for Java supports on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Please make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.PSD for Java directly from Aspose Maven Repository .
Convert PSD to PSB - Java
PSD to PSB Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert PSD into many other file formats including few listed below.