Convert PPS to POTM in C++
High performance PPS to POTM conversion using C++ library without the need of Microsoft PowerPoint installation.
Convert PPS to POTM Using C++
In order to convert PPS to POTM, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Slides.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Slides.Cpp
How to Convert PPS to POTM via C++
C++ developers can easily convert PPS file to POTM in just a few lines of code.
- Load PPS file with Aspose.Slides for C++ Presentation Object.
- Call the Save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (POTM) file extension.
- POTM file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open POTM file in compatible program.
Before running the C++ conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Slides for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
PPS to POTM C++ Conversion Source Code
// Load the PPS. SharedPtr<Presentation> prs = MakeObject<Presentation>(u"sourceFile.pps"); // Save in POTM format. prs->Save(u"convertedFile.potm", Aspose::Slides::Export::SaveFormat::Potm);
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert PPS into many other file formats including few listed below.