Convert PPT to PNG in C++
High performance PPT to PNG conversion using C++ library without the need of Microsoft PowerPoint installation.
Convert PPT to PNG Using C++
In order to convert PPT to PNG, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Slides.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Slides.Cpp
How to Convert PPT to PNG via C++
C++ developers can easily convert PPT file to PNG in just a few lines of code.
- Load PPT file with Aspose.Slides for C++ Presentation Object.
- Select the first slide.
- Set the desired dimensions.
- Get the thumbnail with desired dimensions.
- Call Save() method having PNG output parameter .
- Open PNG file in compatible program.
Before running the C++ conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Slides for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
PPT to PNG C++ Conversion Source Code
// Load the PPT SharedPtr<Presentation> pres = MakeObject<Presentation>(u"sourceFile.ppt"); // Access the first slide SharedPtr<ISlide> slide = pres->get_Slides()->idx_get(0); // User defined dimension int desiredX = 1200; int desiredY = 800; // Getting scaled value of X and Y float ScaleX = (float)(1.0 / pres->get_SlideSize()->get_Size().get_Width()) * desiredX; float ScaleY = (float)(1.0 / pres->get_SlideSize()->get_Size().get_Height()) * desiredY; // Create a custom scale image auto bitmap = slide->GetThumbnail(ScaleX, ScaleY); bitmap->Save(u"output.png", ImageFormat::get_Png()); //Iterate through each slide via index and convert
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert PPT into many other file formats including few listed below.