Convert XML to HTML in C++
High performance XML to HTML conversion using C++ library without the need of Microsoft PowerPoint installation.
Convert XML to HTML Using C++
In order to convert XML to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Slides.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Slides.Cpp
How to Convert XML to HTML via C++
C++ developers can easily convert XML file to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load XML file with Aspose.Slides for C++ Presentation Object.
- Call the Save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (HTML) file extension.
- HTML file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open HTML file in compatible program.
Before running the C++ conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Slides for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
XML to HTML C++ Conversion Source Code
// Load the XML. SharedPtr<Presentation> prs = MakeObject<Presentation>(u"sourceFile.xml"); // Save in HTML format. prs->Save(u"convertedFile.html", Aspose::Slides::Export::SaveFormat::Html);
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert XML into many other file formats including few listed below.