Convert OTP to PDF in Java
OTP to PDF Java conversion to convert single or multiple pages to PDF using On-premises Java library.
Convert OTP to PDF Using Java
In order to render OTP to PDF, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://releases.aspose.com/java/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-slides</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-slides API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
How to Convert OTP to PDF via Java
Java developers can easily convert OTP file to PDF in just a few lines of code.
- Load OTP file with an instance of Presentation class
- Call the Presentation.save method while specifying output file path & SaveFormat
- PDF file will be saved at the specified path
Before running the Java conversion sample code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java directly from Maven.
OTP to PDF Java Conversion Source Code
// instantiate a Presentation object that represents a OTP file Presentation presentation = new Presentation("template.otp"); // save the presentation as PDF presentation.save("output.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert OTP into many other file formats including few listed below.