Convert PPS to PPT in Java
PPS to PPT Java conversion to convert single or multiple pages to PPT using On-premises Java library.
Convert PPS to PPT Using Java
In order to render PPS to PPT, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://releases.aspose.com/java/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-slides</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-slides API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
How to Convert PPS to PPT via Java
Java developers can easily convert PPS file to PPT in just a few lines of code.
- Load PPS file with an instance of Presentation class
- Call the Presentation.save method while specifying output file path & SaveFormat
- PPT file will be saved at the specified path
Before running the Java conversion sample code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java directly from Maven.
PPS to PPT Java Conversion Source Code
// instantiate a Presentation object that represents a PPS file Presentation presentation = new Presentation("template.pps"); // save the presentation as PPT presentation.save("output.ppt", SaveFormat.Ppt);
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert PPS into many other file formats including few listed below.