How to Convert MPP to TXT Using C++
In order to convert MPP to TXT, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp
Steps to Convert MPP to TXT via C++
Developers can easily convert MPP file to TXT in just a few lines of code.
- Load MPP file using Aspose::Tasks::Project Object.
- Call the Save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (TXT) file extension.
- TXT file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open TXT file in compatible program.
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Tasks for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
MPP to TXT C++ Conversion Source Code
MPP to TXT Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MPP into many other file formats including few listed below.
MPP TO HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
MPP TO JPEG (JPEG Image)
MPP TO MPT (Microsoft Project Template Files)
MPP TO MPX (Microsoft Exchange File Format)
MPP TO PDF (Portable Document Format)
MPP TO PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
MPP TO SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
MPP TO XER (XER file format)
MPP TO XLSX (OOXML Excel File)
MPP TO XML (Extensible Markup Language)
MPP TO BMP (Bitmap Image File)
MPP TO MPP (Microsoft Project Data File)
MPP TO XLS (Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet)
MPP TO XPS (XML Paper Specifications)