How to Convert MPP to XLSX Using C++
In order to convert MPP to XLSX, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp
Steps to Convert MPP to XLSX via C++
Developers can easily convert MPP file to XLSX in just a few lines of code.
- Load MPP file using Aspose::Tasks::Project Object.
- Call the Save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (XLSX) file extension.
- XLSX file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open XLSX file in compatible program.
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Tasks for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
MPP to XLSX C++ Conversion Source Code
MPP to XLSX Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MPP into many other file formats including few listed below.