How to Convert MPT to MPX Using C++
In order to convert MPT to MPX, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp
Steps to Convert MPT to MPX via C++
Developers can easily convert MPT file to MPX in just a few lines of code.
- Load MPT file using Aspose::Tasks::Project Object.
- Call the Save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (MPX) file extension.
- MPX file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open MPX file in compatible program.
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Tasks for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
MPT to MPX C++ Conversion Source Code
MPT to MPX Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MPT into many other file formats including few listed below.
MPT TO HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
MPT TO JPEG (JPEG Image)
MPT TO MPP (Microsoft Project Data File)
MPT TO PDF (Portable Document Format)
MPT TO PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
MPT TO SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
MPT TO TXT (Text Document)
MPT TO XER (XER file format)
MPT TO XLSX (OOXML Excel File)
MPT TO XML (Extensible Markup Language)
MPT TO BMP (Bitmap Image File)
MPT TO MPT (Microsoft Project Data File)
MPT TO XLS (Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet)
MPT TO XPS (XML Paper Specifications)