How to Convert MPX to PNG Using C++
In order to convert MPX to PNG, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp
Steps to Convert MPX to PNG via C++
Developers can easily convert MPX file to PNG in just a few lines of code.
- Load MPX file using Aspose::Tasks::Project Object.
- Call the Save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (PNG) file extension.
- PNG file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open PNG file in compatible program.
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Tasks for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
MPX to PNG C++ Conversion Source Code
MPX to PNG Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MPX into many other file formats including few listed below.
MPX TO HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
MPX TO JPEG (JPEG Image)
MPX TO MPP (Microsoft Project Data File)
MPX TO MPT (Microsoft Project Template Files)
MPX TO PDF (Portable Document Format)
MPX TO SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
MPX TO TXT (Text Document)
MPX TO XER (XER file format)
MPX TO XLSX (OOXML Excel File)
MPX TO XML (Extensible Markup Language)
MPX TO BMP (Bitmap Image File)
MPX TO MPX (Microsoft Exchange File Format)
MPX TO XLS (Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet)
MPX TO XPS (XML Paper Specifications)