How to Convert MPX to PRIMAVERA XML Using C++
In order to convert MPX to PRIMAVERA XML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp
Steps to Convert MPX to PRIMAVERA XML via C++
Developers can easily convert MPX file to PRIMAVERA XML in just a few lines of code.
- Load MPX file using Aspose::Tasks::Project Object.
- Call the Save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (PRIMAVERA XML) file extension.
- PRIMAVERA XML file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open PRIMAVERA XML file in compatible program.
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Tasks for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
MPX to PRIMAVERA XML C++ Conversion Source Code
MPX to PRIMAVERA XML Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MPX into many other file formats including few listed below.
MPX TO HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
MPX TO JPEG (JPEG Image)
MPX TO MPP (Microsoft Project Data File)
MPX TO PDF (Portable Document Format)
MPX TO PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
MPX TO SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
MPX TO TXT (Text Document)
MPX TO XER (XER file format)
MPX TO XLSX (OOXML Excel File)
MPX TO XML (Extensible Markup Language)
MPX TO BMP (Bitmap Image File)
MPX TO MPX (Microsoft Exchange File Format)
MPX TO XLS (Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet)
MPX TO XPS (XML Paper Specifications)