How to Convert XML to TIF Using C++
In order to convert XML to TIF, we’ll use Aspose.Tasks for C++ API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.TASKS.Cpp
Steps to Convert XML to TIF via C++
Aspose.TASKS API makes it easy for the developers to convert XML file to TIF in just a few lines of code.
- Load XML file using Aspose::Tasks::Project Object.
- Call the Save() method.
- Pass the output file path with (TIF) file extension.
- TIF file will be saved at the specified path.
- Open TIF file in compatible program.
Aspose.TASKS for C++ supports on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Please make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Tasks for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
XML to TIF C++ Conversion Source Code
XML to TIF Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert XML into many other file formats including few listed below.