How to Merge JIRA to MPP Using C++
In order to Merge JIRA to MPP, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp
Steps to Merge JIRA to MPP via C++
Developers can easily load & merge JIRA files to MPP in just a few lines of code.
- Decide what entities from Jira you what to merge and how you want to map it on MS Project entities (user stories => tasks, created US date => started date, etc)
- Create new instance of Project class
- Parse Jira format to get required entities (for example if you want parse *.csv Jira backup file you may want to use Aspose.Cells)
- Add parsed entities to the created instance of Project class
- Use common .NET components to create and Fill Jira backup file format (*.csv)
Before running the merging example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Tasks for C++ DLL referenced in your project.