How to Merge MPP to ORACLE PRIMAVERA Using C++
In order to Merge MPP to ORACLE PRIMAVERA, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp
Steps to Merge MPP to ORACLE PRIMAVERA via C++
Developers can easily load & merge MPP files to ORACLE PRIMAVERA in just a few lines of code.
- Load first file as project with Project class
- Decide what entities you what to merge (tasks, assignment, resources, etc)
- Load other files as project objects with Project class
- Add target entities from other project objects to the first one
- Call the Project.Save method with output file path & SaveFileFormat.MPP as parameters
Before running the merging example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Tasks for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows MPP to ORACLE PRIMAVERA C++ Merging
Free App to Merge MPP to ORACLE PRIMAVERA
Other Supported Merging Formats
You can also merge MPP into other file formats including few listed below.
MPP TO MPP (Microsoft Project Data File)
MPP TO PDF (Portable Document Format)
MPP TO MS PROJECT (Microsoft Project Data File)