How to Merge ORACLE PRIMAVERA to MPP Using C++
In order to Merge ORACLE PRIMAVERA to MPP, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp
Steps to Merge ORACLE PRIMAVERA to MPP via C++
Developers can easily load & merge ORACLE PRIMAVERA files to MPP in just a few lines of code.
- Load first file as project with Project class
- Decide what entities you what to merge (tasks, assignment, resources, etc)
- Load other files as project objects with Project class
- Add target entities from other project objects to the first one
- Call the Project.Save method with output file path & SaveFileFormat.ORACLE PRIMAVERA as parameters
Before running the merging example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Tasks for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows ORACLE PRIMAVERA to MPP C++ Merging
Free App to Merge ORACLE PRIMAVERA to MPP
Other Supported Merging Formats
You can also merge ORACLE PRIMAVERA into other file formats including few listed below.